- This event has passed.
Business Clinic – Wednesday 14th August – One to One Consult.
August 14 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Does Facebook Ads confuse you? Yet you know its a great opportunity you’re missing for your business?
Facebook remains the most powerful and accurate way for you to reach your ideal customer but most business owners and marketers are either missing the opportunity, or simply wasting time and money on poor targeting, wrong ad types, or bad creative.
- know what the Facebook pixel is and know how to use it to to retarget your audience.
- have custom audiences set up, including marketing to your email list on Facebook
- know how to target people by location and demographic
- understand the difference between brand awareness ad types and conversion ads.
If you answered yes to all of these questions this one to one consult opportunity IS NOT for you. If you answered no to most, this IS A MUST for your business.
This one to one consult is designed to give you an open platform to ask anything you want in relation to Facebook Ads;
- What’s the best way for me to get started with Facebook Ads
- What budget should I allocate and what results should I expect for that budget
- How do I target my existing audience and website traffic
- How do I target an audience I know would be interested in my product or business
- What’s the difference between a campaign, adset and ad
- What should I write on my ads and should I use images
It can be anything! And this is your opportunity to ask. The best thing about it is, you’ll get answers specific to your business. No generalisations.
Who will be on hand to answer your questions – Tim Davies and Mel Stewart from local marketing agency Hypersocial
What are Business Clinics?
Every Wednesday we give our work space users free access to experts from different fields to help them solve problems in their business quickly. For more information about how the program works visit Business Clinics .