Create professional marketing videos, on a shoestring budget.
September 4 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm$50
Hands up if you know you need more video content for your business but you just don’t have a budget to bring a videographer in? You’re not alone…. and anyway, it’s usually not a sustainable way to create fresh marketing content for most small businesses.
Keep your hand up if you have very little idea about where to get started and about as much confidence on making a good final product.
We’re about to change that.
In this workshop you’ll learn;
- tips to plan, capture or source footage
- size considerations
- where to find and how to add music
- where and how to edit the video
- how to add a call to action at the end
- final touches before exporting
What to bring;
- a laptop if you can, we’re going to set you up with an editing tool, and you’ll edit a video for practice
- don’t worry about bringing content (videos or photos) we’re going to start with some sourced footage
- bring your logo if you can (preferablly a PNG file type, which has a transparent background)
Tim Davies from Hypersocial has created hunderds of short long form videos of all different types for businesses over years. He knows how to do it fast, what to think about when you’re shooting, simple editing tips to make the video look better and come together faster, and basic storytelling techniques to help improve engagement.
What to do next
You can’t save yourself hundreds of hours of learning and start consistently making quality marketing videos for your business, unless you take the next step, and book a seat in the small group workshop now.